Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Friday, November 21, 2014
Berkeley School District 87 would like to invite you to apply for open teaching positions. School District #87 is conveniently located in Chicago's western suburbs and offers competitive salaries and exceptional benefits. District #87 has easy access to the Chicago metropolitan area and its wealth of art and science museums, cultural activities, ethnic heritage, and recreational and entertainment centers, including year-round professional sports. Triton Community College and Elmhurst College are in the immediate vicinity, but all of the major universities of the City of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs are within easy driving distance of District #87.
We also are looking for day to day substitutes.
Please apply online at: Berkely School District 87
· Enables students to achieve their highest potential
· Keeps an accurate daily record book of attendance and grades
· Works to reach all students via a variety of teaching approaches
· Employs effective classroom management techniques for optimum learning
environment for all students
· Formally evaluates student performance through progress reports and
· Science Endorsement
· Urban teaching experience
· Supports classroom teachers in planning and implementing whole group and small group instruction
· Provides intervention and extension strategies to all learners
· Teaches alongside/in place of classroom teachers when needed
· Participates in professional development
· Collaborates with classroom teachers, administration and families to meet the needs of all students
· Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to Angela Johnson-Williams, Principal: email@example.com
Registration is now open!
Local 399 Union Hall
2260 S. Grove Street
Chicago, IL 60616
Monday, November 17, 2014
Friday, November 14, 2014
Reports to: Program Coordinator
Bachelor’s Degree in special education or related field LBS1 or special education endorsement.
Illinois Pre-Vocational Coordinator Approval preferred.