All teachers are responsible for helping our children learn, classroom management, participating in professional development, assisting in the development of and improvements to curriculum, and communicating to staff and parents regarding student performance.
We are doing two rounds of applications. For the first round, completed applications are due by Tuesday, March 24, 2015. For the second round, completed applications are due by Friday, May 1, 2015.
For a more detailed job description, please visit the following links to the positions below
- Middle School English/Language Arts and Humanities Teacher
- 3rd-5th Grade Teacher
- 3rd-5th Grade Spanish Teacher
- K-3 Dual Language (Spanish/English) Teacher
- Middle School Math and Science Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- Middle School Wellness/Physical Education Teacher