• This is a great way to acquire more early childhood classroom experience
• Full and part time positions are available
• We may be able to work around your school schedule
• We offer Tuition Reimbursement
Our Clients Information
Not- For Profit Early Head Start/ Head Start Programs throughout Chicago. Our clients offer educational, health, disability, mental health, nutrition and social services to children from birth to 5 years of age. Educational services are designed to meet the child’s individual interests. Learning experiences are planned to foster total growth and developmental skills. Children participate in music, art, language, literacy, dramatic play, math, science, and computer activities.
Overall Job Description
The Teacher Assistant and Teachers Aide works cooperatively with the Teacher to plan and implement the daily education program for the children. Under the supervision of the Teacher, the Teacher Assistant will execute classroom activities and help maintain a classroom environment that are developmentally appropriate and meet the individual needs of children as mandated by federal, state and local standards, and that reflect the agency’s philosophy and curriculum.
• Ability to learn and implement Early Head Start/ Head Start Performance Standards
• Ability to learn and implement child development and early childhood principles and practices to specific ages (0-3 or 3-5)
• Ability to work as a cooperative and supportive team member
• Ability to communicate and work with diverse families and professionals
Teacher’s Aide- Minimum of 6 or more Early Childhood or Child Development college credit hours.
Teachers Assistants- Associates Degree in Early Childhood or Child Development
Bachelors Lead Teacher- Bachelors in Early Childhood Education
Type 04 Teacher- Bachelors in Early Childhood Education with State of IL Type 04 Certification
For more information and to apply, contact: Bianca Favela 630.684.0501 or